Hiring - Admission Officer
Full time, Hybrid (Remote + days in our Bucharest HQ - Bd Dacia 99)
We’re looking for an admission officer that will be in constant contact with the prospects our marketing team generates.
Who we are
Bucharest International School of Management – BISM is the former Maastricht School of Management Romania. We have been running educational programs for business professionals since 2005, when we’ve started with the Executive MBA and then expanded to other programs and educational partners.
In 2022 we will start running the first undergraduate programs, in partnership with Abertay University, UK.
Is to train change agents – those that challenge the status quo, seek the truth, have a vision, relentlessly pursue goals, even in the face of opposition and engage others. We dream of a society in which business and communities are filled with people that are autonomous, have integrity, respect and a constant need to self-develop and make others want to be better, too.
Who you are
- A person comfortable in engaging with new people, by phone, email and in meetings
- At one of your first role(s) – no previous experience is required
- An autonomous person, who thinks of new ways to become better at what they do
What you will be doing
- Build relationships with customers in the initial phase, with the goal of setting meetings with our sales team
- Follow up leads that engage with us on our website, email and social media channels
- Constantly updating the CRM to ensure an accurate history of contact with each prospect
- Work with the team to ensure fulfilment of tasks and reaching objectives of students per each cohort
- Work closely with the marketing team to nurture leads and get them to convert
- Develop experiences that will engage current leads frequently, with the support of the team
The job takes place at our HQ, in Dacia 99, Bucharest, with an openness to some remote days.
What we offer
In your role, you will work as part of an established team to bring students to our programs.
- Training and support so that you have the proper skills and know-how to perform well
- 50% discount or more on BISM courses and open days, should you decide to study them
- Discounts and gratuity on development courses from the sales area
- Work laptop and a cool HQ to work from
- Access to an extensive business library
- We host regular parties, dinners and informal evenings in the team and with the students from our programs
This is a great role for someone who:
- feels best in a people-facing role and has a genuine curiosity towards understanding others and their motivations
- wants to learn more about sales and community management
- thrives from autonomy and is goal oriented
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a letter of intention (including what makes this job a right fit for you) to [email protected]
Applications are processed when received and we aim to have someone starting by July.