Applications are currently open for all 3 undergraduate programs (Business Management, Digital Marketing & Business Management and Accounting & Finance with Business Analytics) and are processed upon
The final deadline for applications is 31 August 2022.
The courses start in September 2022 and have a duration of 3 years, at the end of which you will receive a Bachelor Degree offered by Abertay University, UK.
- BAC results (if these are available)
- Personal statement written in UCAS form: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/how-write-ucas-undergraduate-personal-statement
- English Language Test Results (if available)
- Registration form – please email us at [email protected] to receive it
These will be processed by our admission team, after which you will have to pay the application fee.
You will have an interview with one of the school representatives.
Once you have the final documents ready (high-school transcript, English proficiency test, BAC diploma), you will submit these to the school and receive the final acceptance.
- Only necessary for admission review, no minimum grades necessary.
- Minimum average grade of 7.5
English Language Test Results requirements:
- a minimum score of CEFR B2 in each component (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- if you don’t have a certificate, a evaluation session will be arranged by the school.