Applications are currently open for all 3 undergraduate programs (Business Management, Digital Marketing & Business Management and Accounting & Finance with Business Analytics) and are processed upon receipt.
This means that you can sign up now and become admitted even before the bac exam.
The final deadline for applications is 8 September 2022.
The courses start in September 2022 and have a duration of 3 years, at the end of which you will receive a Bachelor Degree offered by Abertay University, UK.
- Copy of identity card
- BAC results (if these are available)
- For international students (if these are available):
International Baccalaureate (minimum average score of 34 points)
BBC results (minimum average grade 8)
- Personal statement written in UCAS form: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/how-write-ucas-undergraduate-personal-statement
- English Language Test Results (if available)
- Application form – please email us at [email protected] if you can’t access it
These will be processed by our admission team, after which you will have to pay the application fee.
You will have an interview with one of the school representatives.
Once you have the final documents ready (high-school transcript, English proficiency test, BAC diploma), you will submit these to the school and receive the final acceptance.
High School transcript:
- Only necessary for admission review, no minimum grades necessary.
- Minimum average grade of 7.5
English Language Test Results requirements:
- a minimum score of CEFR B2 in each component
- if you don’t have a certificate, an evaluation session will be arranged by the school.