Hiring - Sales Officer
Full time, Hybrid (Remote + days in our Bucharest HQ - Bd Dacia 99)
We’re looking for a sales officer that will build long term relationships with the prospects our marketing team generate. As we spend more and more time together, we expect the role to evolve in identifying new leads we should pursue and support in developing experiences for new audiences.
Who we are
Bucharest International School of Management – BISM is the former Maastricht School of Management Romania. We have been running educational programs for business professionals since 2005, when we’ve started with the Executive MBA and then expanded to other programs and educational partners.
In 2022 we will start running the first undergraduate programs, in partnership with Abertay University, UK.
Is to train change agents – those that challenge the status quo, seek the truth, have a vision, relentlessly pursue goals, even in the face of opposition and engage others. We dream of a society in which business and communities are filled with people that are autonomous, have integrity, respect and a constant need to self-develop and make others want to be better, too.
Who you are
- A person most interested in building human relationships, with a track record of closing sales
- Must have experience in managing business meetings
- An achievement oriented individual, who can think on its feet and adapt tactics to reach targets, having the support of the entire BISM team
What you will be doing
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Setting and leading meetings with potential students for our programs
- Work with the team to ensure fulfilment of tasks and reaching objectives of students per each cohort
- Work closely with the marketing team to nurture leads and get them to convert
- Attend industry events to meet new prospects and gain market understanding
- Constantly updating the CRM to ensure an accurate history of contact with each prospect
The job takes place at our HQ, in Dacia 99, Bucharest, with an openness to some remote days. We expect that in time, most of your activity will happen in meetings, be them at the headquarter or at client’s premises.
What we offer
- You will engage with hundreds of business professionals each year, forming a network of your own
- 50% discount or more on BISM courses and open days, should you decide to study them
- Discounts and gratuity on development courses from the sales area
- Work laptop and a cool HQ to work from
- Access to an extensive business library
- We host regular parties, dinners and informal evenings in the team and with the students from our programs
This is a great role for someone:
- Who feels best in a people-facing role and has a genuine curiosity towards understanding others and their motivations
- Comfortable being a chameleon and adapting to different audiences and different selling propositions
- Who thrives from autonomy and is goal oriented
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a letter of intention (including what makes this job a right fit for you) to [email protected]
Applications are processed when received and we aim to have someone starting by July.