Hiring - Senior Marketing Manager
Full time, Hybrid (Remote + days in our Bucharest HQ - Bd Dacia 99)
We’re looking for a senior marketing manager that will build the strategy for our programs (Executive MBA, mini MBA – Fast Track Management Program and undergraduate). You will get to decide the strategic direction, the composition of the marketing team, have input on the marketing budget and ensure that the strategy is put in place.
As part of a small team (under 10 people), you will also be expected to implement part of the strategies you design and be autonomous in decision making and implementation.
Who we are
Bucharest International School of Management – BISM is the former Maastricht School of Management Romania. Since 2005, we have been delivering programs to business professionals and currently have over 600 students in our alumni community. We have helped them transform their perspectives, their organizations and their personal outlook.
Is to train change agents – those that challenge the status quo, seek the truth, have a vision, relentlessly pursue goals, even in the face of opposition and engage others. We dream of a society in which business and communities are filled with people that are autonomous, have integrity, respect and a constant need to self-develop and make others want to be better, too.
Who you are
- An experienced marketer, with a track record of setting strategies and implementing then
- Must have managed person(s) before
- A self-starter, who can think on its feet and adapt strategies to achieve objectives
What you will be doing
- Setting up marketing strategies that include coordination of PR, social media, email, digital ads, content marketing, events, lead generation, lead nurturing and other areas, as needed, in order to bring students in our programs. You are not expected to work on all areas, but rather build a team of internal and external resources that will deliver on these
- Implement on certain areas from those mentioned before, to fill any gaps that wouldn’t be covered by a full-time person
- Work with the team to ensure fulfilment of tasks and reaching objectives
- Help the team learn to fill in any potential gaps and develop themselves
- Recruitment of new marketing team members and coordination of external marketing agencies
- Setting and following budget plans
The job takes place at our HQ, in Dacia 99, Bucharest, with an openness to some remote days. However, as a manager, you are expected to run most of your activity on site, to support the junior team members.
What we offer
In your role, you will work as part of an established team to bring students to our programs. Your salary will be based on your previous experience and be above average for the educational sector.
- The opportunity to build your team and work on programs even from launch
- 50% discount or more on BISM courses and open days, should you decide to study them
- Discounts and gratuity on development courses from the marketing area
- Work laptop and a cool HQ to work from
- A community of over 600 business professionals to learn from, network and party with
- Access to an extensive business library
- We host regular parties, dinners and informal evenings in the team and with the students from our programs
This is a great role for someone:
- Who wants to be at the core of a new marketing team that will promote top of the range educational programs
- Comfortable being a chameleon and adapting to different audiences and different marketing channels
- Who thrives from autonomy and is goal oriented
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a letter of intention (including what makes this job a right fit for you) to [email protected]
Applications are processed when received and we aim to have someone starting by July.